[MISC] First Post

Greetings! My name's Katherine Dawn Manalo, otherwise known as Flowtonair on many platforms online. I prefer to go by either Flow or Katie, however. Someone using my full name makes me quite nervous! In any case, welcome to my blog – The Explorer of Stories! I plan to make it a variety blog. The content I'll be uploading will range from:
  • Reviews and recommendations to media I consume, such as video games, films, television series, online web series, anime and books;
  • Thoughts on particular subjects, such as news events;
  • Promoting my works on other websites, original or fan-creations;
  • And more!
I like to consider stories as gems to discover in the world, and I'd also like to use this blog as a way to look back on my interests from the future. It can also serve as an intriguing cross-section of me. 

At the time of writing, this blog is still under construction. I'll be adding an About page, a Stories Masterpage and a Stories Yet to be Reviewed page. I also aim to upload once a week. So yes! That's about it. Thanks for reading. See you later!

Comments

Popular Posts